Friday, November 20, 2020

E-3LUE E-BLUE MAZER II DRIVER

After it shuts down, you have to hit a button to turn it back on. It seems to be modeled to imitate the look of several of the mice that Razer makes, but it is sold for a fraction of the price. Please feel free to leave a comment! Oh and the LEDs. Also there are 2 addl. It's so broad even without the fin nothing's rolling this one.
Uploader: Mooguran
Date Added: 8 January 2015
File Size: 19.98 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 48839
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I tried looking through the DPI and I tested one that was a bit too slow for me, I then adjusted it again to get e-blur that was a bit too fast. The mouse seemed to work fine at first, but then I picked it up and moved it. Whenever I did that, the mouse pointer would jump to the upper left corner of my screen. I am very satisfied with this mouse.

See all 7 brand new listings. The mouse worked just fine out of the box, and I used it for almost two weeks before I noticed something very important. Given the opportunity don't just buy one get your hands on as many as you can while the supplies last. However, the mouse is too large in some places and too small in other places.

E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Wireless Gaming Mouse (EMS601BKAA-NF)

This was weird for the first few minutes, but I soon stopped noticing. I have an Alienware laptop that also use for dj'ing, which has ambient lights that I can change the color on. Apple Magic Mouse 2 - Silver I wanted a wireless mouse again, but the mouse he chose has one of the same failings as my old Logitech MX This alone was a bit worrisome, but optical mice are made from simple components that were already inexpensive a decade ago.

I figured it was time for an upgrade, so I picked out a random, inexpensive DPI wired mouse. See details for additional description.

E-Blue Mazer II DPI Wireless Gaming Mouse (EMSBKAA-NF) | eBay

By the time I replaced my laptop with a new desktop machinethe MX was really starting to feel old. I was happy to hear this, because I have fairly large hands.

Do you have a wireless gaming mouse? I just assume that 2.

Also there are 2 addl. Definitely recommend Maer purchase: Didn't enjoy I bought this mouse after seeing high reviews of it and high quality pictures.

The LEDs are really amazing also, they don't shine so bright enough to strain your eyes, but they light just enough to look really dim but bright at the same time If I was playing a game, and waiting around a corner to ambush someone, the mouse might be asleep and cost me valuable seconds.

It worked well enough, but every so often I would run out of cable. The buttons have a strange tension to them that makes them too sensitive or not enough. One thing I do not like is the little "thumb fin" that's sort of thumb rest between the desktop and your thumb. You may also like. After it shuts down, you have to hit a button to turn it back on.

I was surprised but very impressed with the quality of this product. I'm used to getting crap from overseas that never stands up to the ad.

The E-Blue Mazer II Wireless Gaming Mouse - Blog

It's got a nice bit of weight to e-3lke, feels right, solid, stable. Price was also right. Please enable JavaScript to view the comments powered by Disqus. This one feels really smooth and amazing. In fact, I plan to order a second one to keep in my laptop bag since they are so inexpensive. Relocating the dongle completely solved this problem for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KOUWELL KW-571S DRIVER DOWNLOAD

There are particular operating systems known to have problems with Kouwell Kws Skip to main content. The item you've selected was not ad...