Friday, November 20, 2020

F5U409 WINDOWS 7 64 BIT DRIVER

Microsoft must read your blog because now it will not let the driver run the device. This was the second time I had to face this Belkin adapter problem. I tested and it worked. You save me a lot of hassle. So after find this info on another page, i used the same driver you did.
Uploader: Tygoshicage
Date Added: 9 May 2013
File Size: 31.69 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 70805
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Belkin F5U409 USB to Serial adapter driver for Windows 7

Hi All, This linked worked great for my Windows. MBorge said, You are an Uber Tech my friend! Please update your links as MCT has changed their website a lot.

Thanks for the pointer to the Win8 64 bit driver. After a number of years my old Windows Vista 32 bit installation was a little worse for ware. Thanks again, will be donating to your site soon.

Davkime said, I am so thankful for this post. However, Belkin don't make the drivers anyway. Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Hopefully they'll hook you up. That is a USB-to-serial adapter too. Helped me dust off an old belkin adapter for some serial debugging on Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit.

Thank you for your efforts, I was a bit sad panda until I found this, wanted it for tuning with older ecus. Please assign your manual to a product: Phil InOz said, What a champion!!. You might find you have to uninstall all other drivers you might have tried first. It seems many more are getting the same, positive results. There aren't any 64 bit drivers for it available, at least publicly. Will be back on payday to donate. Very Frustrating looking for a driver that they should provide.

I downloaded it to run the F5U on my Windows 8 machine.

GT Config Lite - Win7 64 bit - Belkin F5U Serial-to-USB adapter

Sonnox said, We have a device that will only work with serial ports and we have been advising customers to get adaptors like the belkin USBtoserial to get around the problem of not having COM ports on new PCs and also because Belkin advertised the adaptor have lifetime warranty this gives the customers some comfort in using them.

Most Windows 7 installs are 64 bit.

I praise you for your stuburnish ways and thankyou a thousand fold, take care. Hakim said, Thanks alot for your support, this helped a lot of guys bif get thier softwares using serial ports working fine.

Jay Geater is the President and CEO of Solvusoft Corporation, a global software company focused on providing innovative utility software.

You saved the day! Jones said, I got wundows adapter: They need to quit selling the thing if it is not supportable on current systems. Worked like a charm and saved me heaps of stress.

Thanks Errol said, Great post, I have searched and searched for a fix, I was about to buy a new adapter until I saw this post. He was getting very frustrated and thought he had to buy a new cable. While using Belkin routers if you are going through some problems. Belkin Usb Serial Driver said.

This adapter is used for outboard motor analysis and after installing the driver you added it now works. I bought this unit years ago to use on my xp laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KOUWELL KW-571S DRIVER DOWNLOAD

There are particular operating systems known to have problems with Kouwell Kws Skip to main content. The item you've selected was not ad...