Saturday, November 21, 2020

HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T20L DEVICE DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I just wished I had done this first instead of reconfiguring my machine twice over. Kambiz Sep 13, This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Log in or Sign up. Anonymous Jan 07,
Uploader: Kazahn
Date Added: 8 January 2005
File Size: 67.84 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 6662
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





This solution works, thank you so much! GGgggrrrrrr Yeah, nutty as it sounds. On the Edit menu, click Delete. I wish I did this in the first place. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number.

Anonymous Aug 16, Follow the suggested solution button and update the device driver. On two computers on my network at home a desktop has both CD drives not being visible, and my laptop is doing the same thing. I've already tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. Anonymous Dec 15, Once this is done, restart the computer and allow it to reinstall.

"hl-dt-st dvdram gsa-t20l ata device" code 10 - Microsoft Community

Kambiz Sep 13, Posted on Sep 08, Refer this KB article: I have an HP Pavilion dvnr. I've taken the automatic update and deleting my itunes I don't really use Itunes on this computer anyway routes, but nothing seems to work.

Thanks to HP as well. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. So H,-dt-st copied the long file address and asked Regedit to find the file. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Every time Itunes issues an update it throws my DVD drive out of sink.

Thanks you so much! Griffin Apr 07, Tap Window key flag key on the keyboard and R key on the keyboard, at once.

"hl-dt-st dvdram gsa-t20l ata device" code 10

Great help Thank you This was perfect! Same problem - hp pavilion dv running vista yuck.

Ken Konecki Sep 01, You would see the Run window on the screen. Right click on hl-dt-st dvdram gsa-t20l ata device. Sorry this didn't help.

HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T20L ATA Device | Tech Support Guy

You do not have to remove that entry. The Code 10 error code is generated when Device Manager has insufficient information or the error that is bubbled up by the device drivers is not recognized by Device Manager.

It give me "Error reading from disk" message.

Posted on Feb 15, I first decided to do a system recover back to the time the system worked. Remove the drive physically from computer. I was two hours trying a Microsoft Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment

KOUWELL KW-571S DRIVER DOWNLOAD

There are particular operating systems known to have problems with Kouwell Kws Skip to main content. The item you've selected was not ad...